- Registration Fee – we have a non-refundable one off payment of $65.00 which is used as a bond to secure your placement.
- Membership Fee – we are an Incorporated Association and therefore all clients of the service are members. We charge an annual membership fee of $30 per family.
- Daily rate – our daily rate is $115.00 a day.
- Admin Fee- $20 per family per fortnight
- Late Fee five minutes late and $5 for every five minutes or part thereafter
Childcare Subsidy Childcare Subsidy (CCS) is available from the Government to reduce your out of pocket expenses for childcare. Most families are eligible to receive this fee assistance. Child Care Subsidy will be paid directly to Cubby House on Campus - Early Learning Centre to reduce the fees you pay. Families will need to complete an assessment through your online MyGov account to claim CCS. Assessments are based on income and parent/guardian activity level. For more information please see https://www.education.gov.au/ChildCarePackage or by phone on 136 150.
If a family accesses Child Care Subsidy, it is the responsibility of the family to inform the Department of Human Services/Centrelink if and when their financial circumstances change. This can be done online through MyGov. CCS will be paid for up to 42 absences per year, per child. After using the initial 42 absence day you may use Additional Absences for reasons listed in the CCSS handbook.
Customer Reference Numbers (CRNs) are required for each child and parents if claiming CCS. Families will also need to confirm the enrolment through their MyGov account before any CCS can be paid.
Cessation of Care – effect on CCS payment
CCS cannot be paid, including ACCS (Additional Child Care Subsidy) before a child has physically attended care, or after the last session the child was physically in care, unless the child has previously used all of their 42 absence days and there is evidence for an additional absence. The Department of Human Services automatically adjusts cessation of care every 8 weeks. Your account will be adjusted when there is a cessation of care charge from CCSS. If you have ceased care, you will be expected to finalise your account at that time.